Toy Safety: Mom Emphasizes Toy Safety After 3-Year-old is Hospitalized After Swallowing Magnets

Toy Safety: Mom Emphasizes Toy Safety After 3-Year-old is Hospitalized After Swallowing Magnets

Mom Emphasizes Toy Safety After 3-Year-old is Hospitalized After Swallowing Magnets. Are there hidden dangers in your children’s toys? It’s possible. This mother is warning others to be aware of potential issues in their child’s toys. Video Source   The safety of toys is crucial since it directly affects children’s wellbeing. A child’s growth is…