Ensuring workplace health and safety can be easily achieved with Alison’s free online health and safety courses. Whether it’s workplace safety, food safety, or construction site safety, Alison training courses have got you covered. In this article, we will cover “21 Top free Alison health and safety courses online“. These courses are completely free, but you may need to pay a little amount if you need a certificate in some courses which is optional.
Alison gives you the opportunity to learn and expand your understanding in various areas FREE.
Alison have classes that can teach you about back care and the theories of manual handling, which are useful not just for work but also at home. Want to learn more about the principles of occupational health and safety management systems? How about the effective prevention and management of safety hazards in the classroom? Join Alison now and learn all these, plus more!
Lets see “21 Top free Alison health and safety courses online”
21 Top free Alison health and safety courses online
- ISO 45001:2018 – Principles of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems: This free online ISO 45001 course will familiarise you with the Principles of Occupational Health and Safety prescribed by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO). New standard ISO 45001 was published in March of 2018, this course will teach you why the ISO has chosen to develop the standard, how the standard works, the potential benefits the standard can deliver to businesses, about the PDCA approach, and more. (FREE COURSE)
- Hazard Recognition and Risk Assessment: Hazard recognition and risk assessment are important in today’s workplace – this free online course will walk you through how to recognize hazards, write a risk assessment and other related tools. You will walk away from the course with another perspective on how to look at your workplace. Start this course now and gain valuable new skills in the areas of hazard recognition and risk assessment. (FREE COURSE)
- Health & Safety for Scaffolds and Scaffolding Work: This free online health and safety course for scaffolds and scaffolding work will give introduce you to scaffolds and teach you how they are used for scaffolding work. This course will teach you about the duties and responsibilities of different groups of people when scaffolding work is being undertaken, and detail the most important measures that are taken to ensure that workers and passers by aren’t exposed to health and safety risks. (FREE COURSE)
- Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health – Revised 2017: With this free online course in workplace safety and health, you and your supervisors and managers will learn how to develop a culture of safety among employees, along with higher productivity and greater employee satisfaction. This is essential for modern businesses that need to implement workplace safety and health policies to ensure compliance with legislation, promote employee well-being, and foster a productive work environment. (FREE COURSE)
- Back Care and Manual Handling (Theory) – Revised 2017: This free online back care and manual handling course will teach you the principles of safe lifting, how the back works, and precautions to take at home and at work that will prevent back injuries. Back injuries like sprains, strains, herniated discs, and fractured vertebrae can arise from accidents when lifting heavy loads and can be both painful and dangerous. Take this course today to prevent back injuries while lifting heavy loads. (FREE COURSE)
- Diploma in Occupational Hygiene – Revised: This free online Diploma in Occupational Hygiene course will teach you the processes behind anticipating, recognizing, evaluating, and controlling health hazards in the work environment. This will help you protect workers’ health and well-being and safeguard the community at large. You will learn important topics on health hazards, toxicology, biological hazards, the thermal environment, how to ensure a healthy workplace environment, and more. (FREE COURSE)
- Health & Safety – Risks and Safety in Demolition Work: This free online health and safety course will give you teach you about the risks associated with Demolition Work, and the health and safety practices used to manage them. It will teach you about the basic safety practices that a demolition team has to observe, how to perform the demolition in a safe way, identify the hazards that are associated with demolition work, efficiently complete the risk management process, and more. (FREE COURSE)
- Workstation Ergonomics – Revised: This free online course in Workstation Ergonomics teaches you about the physical and environmental ergonomics factors, proper posture and seating positions, and musculoskeletal disorders that result from bad ergonomics. Ergonomics is the study of people’s efficiency in their working environment. With this course, you will learn how it helps improve productivity and performance at work, prevent illnesses, and reduce physical strain/injury. (FREE COURSE)
- Managing Safety and Health in Schools (International): This free online Managing Safety and Health course covers the health and safety regulations that are found in schools around the world. In a school, safety is everyone’s responsibility, including principals, teachers, members of staff and students. This course will familiarise you with the common health and safety regulations, recommendations, and emergency preparedness measures found in schools internationally. (FREE COURSE)
- Health & Safety – Managing Noise at Work: This free online health & safety course teaches you about managing noise at work. In this course you will study the underappreciated dangers of excessive noise at work, its effect on the hearing of people in the workplace, and its management for health and safety purposes. You will also learn about the ways of controlling the risks involved with noise at work, reviewing control measures, and the roles different people have in managing noise. (FREE COURSE)
- Fundamentals of Health and Safety in the Workplace – Revised: This free online course in the fundamentals of health and safety in the workplace will teach you about your duties to your fellow workers and your employer’s duties to you. It will guide you through the Health and Safety at Work Act, and give you a strong understanding of study risk assessment and the working environment. This is essential knowledge for employees in any organisation, and will serve you well throughout your career. (FREE COURSE)
- Construction Safety – The Safety Management Pack: This free online construction safety course contains a safety management pack for construction contractors with 20 or fewer employees (SMP20). The SMP20 will help you plan and carry out your work in a way which protects your employees and the people around you. This SMP20 course will teach you how to develop a safety statement for your business, accurately assess risk on the worksite, and carry out dangerous tasks safely and effectively. (FREE COURSE)
- Managing Health and Safety in Healthcare – Legislation and Risk Assessment: This free online health and safety in healthcare course will teach you about the major principles of health and safety legislation in Ireland, how to efficiently perform risk assessment, and manage risk in a healthcare setting. In this course you will also study the steps of the risk assessment process and learn how to identify hazards, assess risk, and implement control measures in the context of a healthcare environment. (FREE COURSE)
- Behaviour-Based Safety – Revised: This free online behaviour-based safety course provides an introduction to behaviour-based safety practices in an organization. This course is designed primarily for supervisors and team leaders and how they can get to know their team members and also motivate them but may be useful to anyone requiring an overview of the concepts involved. Take this free online course today to give a boost to your professional abilities. (FREE COURSE)
- Safety and Health in the Science Laboratory for Teachers: Learn how to safeguard health and safety in a school science laboratory. (FREE COURSE)
- Occupational Hygiene – Biological, Physical and Environmental Hazards – Revised: This free online Occupational Hygiene course will teach you about biological, physical and environmental hazards encountered at work. Occupational hygiene is the practice of anticipating, recognizing, evaluating, and controlling environmental hazards in the workplace. With this course, you will learn how to prevent injury, illness, impairment, and other negative effects on the well-being of workers and the public. (FREE COURSE)
- Managing Health and Safety in Healthcare – Safety Management: This free online health and safety in healthcare course teaches you about safety management practices, providing an introduction to managing occupational health and safety in a way that is suitable for all healthcare settings. This course will teach you about the safety statement, safe systems of work, safety consultation, information, instruction, training and supervision, and investigation of accidents and incidents. (FREE COURSE)
- Managing Health and Safety in Healthcare – Physical Hazards: This free online health and safety management course focuses on physical hazards in a healthcare environment. A physical hazard may be an agent, factor, or circumstance capable of causing harm with or without contact. In this course, you will learn that physical hazards include ergonomic hazard, radiation, heat and cold stress, vibration hazard, and noise hazard, study two of the main physical hazards found in healthcare settings, and much more. (FREE COURSE)
- Back Safety – Revised: This free online course in back safety will teach you about looking after your back through the personal and professional strains of life. It will teach you the relevant precautions to take to prevent back injury, about job-specific hazards and safe work practices, and about the importance of having a regular exercise routine. You will also learn about the influence of body weight on a person’s posture and in the prevention of back pain. (FREE COURSE)
- Assessing Health Risks in Occupational Hygiene – Revised: This free online course on assessing health risks in occupational hygiene will teach you how to protect workers’ health and well-being as well as safeguard the community at large. This is done by anticipating, recognizing, evaluating, and controlling health hazards in work environments. By taking this course, you will gain a much better understanding of the special skill sets that are required to conduct these tasks. (FREE COURSE)
- Managing Health and Safety in Healthcare – Chemical Agent Hazards: This free online health and safety course will give you a better understanding of chemical agent hazards in a healthcare environment. You learn about the different kinds of chemical agent hazards involved with healthcare, and how people can be exposed to them in the workplace. You will also learn how to conduct a chemical risk assessment, look into the different control measures implemented in healthcare settings, and a whole lot more. (FREE COURSE)
Aside from the “Top free Alison health and safety courses online“, other courses are also available here. Click on the link to assess them.
Check on any course of interest and start learning. Good luck