SHEQ Consultant Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE
CONSULTANT – SHEQ (Environmental Health & Safety and Quality) – 6 months outsourcing contract initially
IMMEDIATE HIRING for Abu Dhabi
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
– QC Specialist HSE / Specialist QMS/ Technical Lead III QC
– 5 years’ experience as a successful and progressive Quality Management / Quality Assurance Manager.
– Ideally trained in Leadership Management, Organization Leadership & Management of Projects. Corporative Management & Control, Assessment of Risk Project Execution & an IRCA Lead Auditor.
– Previous experience demonstrating, strong technical background in designing, developing, establishing and implementing Quality Management Systems (QMS) based on ISO 9001-2008 “Quality Management System Requirements” and ISO 17021 Conformity assessment requirements for Certification of Management Systems for the integration of business objectives with Environmental (ISO 14001) and Occupational Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001) Management Systems.
– Ability to apply lean principles to a factory and administrative processes and to stakeholders with the entire fulfilment chain to ensure customer value, while maximizing (ROI) return on invested capital.
How to Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject as “CONSULTANT – SHEQ”