Project HSE Advisor CAN-ON-Sarnia Canada
Job Ref. No.: SAR004J
Primary Location: CAN-ON-Sarnia
Job: Project HSE
Employment Type: Staff
Job Level: Experienced
Deadline: Jun 26, 2017
Reporting Manager Title: HSE Manager
Responsibilities Project HSE Advisor CAN-ON-Sarnia Canada
- Work with our Assurance Senior Advisor – HSE to provide support to various projects in the Sarnia area and in the Sarnia Home Office Team.
- Support continuous improvement of the strategic HSE project plans in alignment with corporate HSE management systems.
- Ensures the assigned projects operate within WorleyParsons Corporate, Customer and legislative HSE requirements and expectations.
- Provide interpretation of appropriate OH&S legislation as it applies to the assigned projects.
- Provide support with the assigned projects incident management protocol inclusive of root cause analysis and identification of preventative measures.
- Support in tracking and reporting HSE performance metrics inclusive of both leading / lagging indicators and analyze trends on the basis of continuous improvement.
- Measures and manages assigned projects HSE plans and performance through inspections to achieve targeted business output and improvement levels.
- Facilitates and supports project HSE training and orientation requirements.
- Attend meetings at assigned projects client sites.
- Other duties as required and assigned.
Technical and Industry Experience Project HSE Advisor CAN-ON-Sarnia Canada
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of HSE experience in engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and operations in the hydrocarbons sector.
- Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, and Training: Combined level of experience and training. OHS certificate or diploma
- HSE professional designation; CRSP or NCSO preferred or working towards designation.
- IT Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- People Skills: Effective communicator with strong written and verbal skills, including conflict resolution and leadership skills.
- Other: Proven experience in a Junior to Intermediary HSE Advisory capacity.
- May include some travel.