Office safety topics constitute important safety topics that should be covered when training/inducting office workers on office safety.
Office safety helps provide guidance to office staff on likely hazards, and proffer safety measures to manages the hazards and accompanying risk.
This article will list likely office safety topics that should be covered in office safety training.
5 Top Office Safety Topics:
- Office hazards: This highlight likely hazards and risks which could be encountered within the office.
- Office Ergonomics: Deals with the arrangement of the workstation to suit the worker thereby preventing the development of musculoskeletal disorders and enhance productivity. It considers an interaction between the worker, the work and the workstation.
- Housekeeping: Here workers are trained on general care, cleanliness, orderliness, and maintenance.
- Display screen equipment (DSE): This training course provides office staff with an awareness of the health risks associated with working with display screen equipment.
- Emergency management and what to do during emergency: This educate the office workers on the emergency plan in place, plus the use of fire fighting equipment where necessary.
Read Also: Office Ergonomics | 10 Tips to avoid Ergonomics Disorders
All the above office safety topics should be well covered and understood by office staffs to ensure office safety at all times.