Occupational Health (OH) Registered Nurse Job in US – ExxonMobil
Occupational Health Registered Nurse typically supports clinic activities at a clinic site or operation.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Provide and document services within the professional scope and standards of license specific to health care of employees and others as determined by local site management.
- Conduct clinical assessments to assist or determine fitness for work (understands decision-making process to connect work functions to medical condition).
- Perform health screening procedures as required by global and local MOH evaluations.
- Perform regulatory surveillance evaluations.
- Participate with department’s administration as needed, including scheduling and maintenance of records, supplies, medications and equipment.
- Provide evaluation, treatment, and case management for work-related injuries.
- Provide emergency treatment for injury and illness as needed.
- Provide disability case management for personal injury and illness.
- Communicate with management & business line representatives on occupational health issues.
Education, Training, and Licensure
- Nursing degree required, BSN preferred.
- Texas Registered Nurse Licensure required.
- Demonstrated experience in Occupational Health Nursing preferred.
- Recognized familiarity with applied clinical health risk assessment and fitness for work determination required.
- Familiarity with travel health preferred.
- Familiarity with electronic medical record systems, information technology (ie. Medgate) required.
- Current certifications in Drug & Alcohol Collection, NIOSH Spirometry, CAOHC Audiometry, Blood-borne pathogens training and BLS/CPR (cross-cover Medical Tech if needed) preferred.
Exhibits these Qualities
- Well-developed critical thinking skills, experience making fitness for duty decisions, and can show logical progression to decision-making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, functions well working on a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to produce clear, concise, and logical documentation for all cases.
- Customer service oriented.
- High integrity, able to follow procedures.
- Ability to be a self-motivated learner, to take initiative in learning complex processes.
- Produces excellent results, is meticulous, organized and time-conscious.
- Exhibits professionalism at all times, understands appropriate corporate/workplace behavior/communications.
- Able to quickly learn information technology systems.
- Adheres to safe work practices.
Apply to this Job Here