Are you interested in delivering the IOSH courses? If yes, you must first become a IOSH Licensed Health and Safety Training Provider.
In the course of this article, I will guide you on “How To Become IOSH Licensed Health and Safety Training Provider“, the routes to follow. But before we continue, lets have a brief over about IOSH as a body.
Who Is IOSH
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the world’s Chartered body for safety and health professionals.
Here are some facts you should know about IOSH:
- They are the largest membership body for health and safety professionals.
- They champion occupational safety and health causes and advocate for change.
- They advise governments, NGOs and policymakers.
- They facilitate safety and health awareness training in around 130 countries through IOSH Services Ltd, our wholly-owned trading arm.
- They are an awarding organisation for occupational safety and health qualifications.
- They commission research and set national and international standards.
- They shape the future of the profession.
How To Become IOSH Licensed Health and Safety Training Provider
IOSH courses are quality-assured, easy to sell and rewarding for both you and your customers. As an approved IOSH training provider you will be able to help workers at every level of an organisation safeguard themselves, their co-workers, suppliers and customers.
Plus, delivering IOSH courses gives you the opportunity to partner with a world leader in safety and health expertise.
What will you receive?
- Prestigious world-leading courses developed with the thought leadership and expertise of businesses and our members
- Courses that are commercially viable to deliver
- Up to date, well informed and motivational course materials for your trainers
- The ability to tailor course materials to your audience
- Marketing resources to add value to your course promotion
- Information on training delivery advice and ongoing support for your business.
Do you want to deliver IOSH courses? Here are the steps:
Choose the IOSH training course you want to deliver. Click to download the factsheets which explain the target audience, content, style and delegate benefits of the course.
- Working Safely (incl. translations)
- Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Managing Safely® (incl. translations)
- Managing Safely® Refresher
- Managing Sustainably
- Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing
- Environment for Business
- Fire Safety for Managers
- Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Risk Essentials
- Leading Safely
- Leading Sustainably
Check if you eligible to deliver the course you’ve chosen. All trainers of IOSH courses will need to:
- Be a Technical member of IOSH
- Have up to date CPD
- Have an adult training qualification at level 3 on a regulated qualifications framework; OR have successfully completed the IOSH Train the Trainer course
- Have two years substantial face-to-face training experience.
The courses listed below have additional requirements to those above. These are specifically to do with sector experience and level of IOSH membership.
Significant business leadership experience and able to provide at least three referees who we may contact to confirm experience, or a level 5 business certificate.
Any information a trainer provides to support their application will be verified, so by providing this information, trainers will consent to IOSH contacting third parties.
Train the Trainer course
If you do not hold a level 3 adult training qualification, our Train the Trainer course will set you up for success. In just six hours you’ll learn how to deliver engaging, learner-focused training. Apply here if you’d like to undertake the Train the Trainer course.
To receive an application pack complete the form below.
Alternatively, if you’re already delivering your own health and safety course, get it IOSH approved!