Engineering Company for Integrated Projects ECIP is hiring an HSE Supervisor
HSE Supervisor for Projects ECIP in Egypt
1. Administer consistently all aspects of accident prevention, fire protection, first aid, and other safety policies.
2. Ensure property, equipment, supplies and material to be used at work sites complies withthe company’s HSE policies and procedures.
3. Ensure routine HSE activities and safety controls are carried out to ensureth protection of the life and health of employees and subcontractors.
4. Ensure workers are provided with suitable protective equipment.
5. Participate in weekly ‘Tool Box’ meeting as per plan scheduled by the HSE training unit.
6. Assist the HSE Manager to analyse, report and investigate all all accidents and incidents and issue preliminary reports.
7. Provide specialist advice and information on HSE to project employees or Managers as required.
8. Participate in implementing the policies and procedures applicable to the section.
9. Engage actively with, and use technology and equipment allocated to unit.
10. Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
11. Right/authorities to stop the work, and take the necessary action in case if he found unsafe act/ condition
12. Perform other assignments as necessary to support the function/department
13. Ensure working according to the company HSE policies and regulations, risk assessment and environmental aspects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field Preferred ( Engineering )
- 6-8 years of experience in construction companies
- Must be certified (Nebosh IGC , IOSH Managing Safely, OSHA General and Construction)
- Excellent in using Microsoft office
If interested please send your CV on E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and mention the job title in the subject.