Job title: HSE Manager
Cape is currently seeking applications from talented individuals with experience as HSE Manager for 1 openings at our exciting project in UK & EU commencing on or shortly after 5/30/2017
In summary, the main duties are as follows:
- Acting as the focal point for the Region linking into local Operational Management as well as customers and external legislative bodies
- Leading and managing Health and Safety performance in the region
- Proactively analysing the metrics and feedback associated with processes and solutions to identify deviations, root causes and prepare recommendations for improvement in performance.
- Actively supporting the UK in the implementation of the HSE improvement and development plans.
- Leading the Regional HSE team including monitoring and the reviewing of performance and compliance.
- Maintaining the structure, people, processes, systems, core competencies, and culture required to achieve the HSE plan and lead and manage when change is required.
- Working closely with colleagues in the Quality function to co-ordinate and implement company policy.
- Reporting on progress against monthly KPI’s.
As a minimum, applicants should have the following experience / qualifications:
- A proven track record in management of health, safety and environmental issues, both strategic and operational.
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in Industrial Services, Construction, Manufacturing or Mechanical Services.
- Knowledge of IS09001, 14001 and 18001.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- The ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively, working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
Attractive packages for the right candidate, along with the opportunity to work with a world-class team.
If you would like to apply directly, please do so online on recruiters website.