Quality Health and Safety Manager Trithel International Consulting Limited Rivers State
Trithel International Consulting Limited is recruiting for a client in the oil and gas sector. Trithel International Consulting Limited has over ten years enviable record of providing excellent service, seeks to employ an experienced and self motivated individual.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Degree
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Rivers
- Deadline: 08/09/2017
- This individual will be responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of safety, health and environment policies and strategies for the operational excellence of the company.
- Develop, communicate and implement Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) policies in the entire organization and project sites.
- Develop a monthly HSE and Quality Assurance (QA) communication strategy, which would include written information, tool box talks and management briefs, for all sites and levels of staff.
- Provide direction, technical guidance on Health and Safety practices and interpret quality compliance requirements to all employees.
- Conduct quality and HSE audits as required; identify opportunities for continuous improvements while also investigating problematic areas and providing practical cost effective solutions to ensure continuous improvement.
- Prepare company for annual third party HSE and quality audits.
- Liaise with the Human Resource department for initiation and coordination of HSE and quality training.
- Lead and monitor safety management performance at client’s site ensuring that incident investigation, analysis and reporting processes are complied with.
- Ensure sites are operated at highest Quality and Health safety standards.
- Ensure that processes needed for quality management system are established, implemented and maintained.
- Coordinate and ensure that the company’s quality management system works and is continuously improved in accordance with the ISO standards.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- A good Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of related QHSE experience in Quality Assurance, visual inspection and Quality control in engineering and construction activities.
- Good practical knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 to adequately develop quality management systems and implement same within the organization .
- Competence in risk based design including management of qualitative risks assessments.
- Age: 30-40 years
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team worker
- Attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Excellent computer skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward an updated copy of their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject.