Design HSE Permitting Engineering Specialist Job In UAE
Key Activities & Responsibilities
– To manage the Permitting Engineering activities for the specific project, in coordination with Design HSE Manager and Project Interface Manager (if present on the project);
– To cooperate with the Design HSE Manager and the Project Engineering Manager, in order to ensure that the knowledge of Permitting Engineering requirements is spread out into Project team, and guarantee that proper planning is performed for the relevant activities;
– To identify, prepare and check the required list of documents for the submissions of the dossiers relevant to the Permitting Engineering to the relevant authorities, supporting the project team in the related submission processes; manage the correspondence with authorities and related governmental entities;
– To monitor, in coordination with the Design HSE Manager and supporting the Project Engineering Manager, the revisions of the engineering documents linked to the obtainment of the authorizations or the documentation already authorized by the authorities;
– To draft, update and monitor the Permitting Engineering register, ensuring the internal distribution of all permit applications, plans and approved permits and storing electronic and paper copies of all permit applications and approved permits;
– To support the selection of external local consultants (if required by the project), in close coordination with the Design HSE Manager, the Project Engineering manager and the Interface manager (if any) and to coordinate the activities of the abovementioned consultants on the project;
As a member of the department, the duties of the Design HSE Permitting Engineering Specialist are:
– To support the Design HSE Permitting Engineering Group Leader in establishing and monitoring the Permitting Engineering process and in drafting, updating and maintaining a country-specific register of applicable permitting requirements.
Experience: 10+ years;
Contract Duration: 1 year (extendable);
Working schedule: 8 hours x 5 days;
Job Location: Milan, Italy (office);
Starting date: ASAP.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com