With the right Construction Safety Management Software, you can start identifying, prioritizing and tracking potential risks right from the job site with the click of a button instead of using time-consuming, inefficient, and out-of-date manual procedures.
A digital tool that construction company employees use to identify, evaluate, manage, and reduce the impact of potential or existing risks associated with construction projects on job sites is construction safety management software.
These tools will enable you measure the risk levels of ongoing projects and also provide you with useful information and tools for making risk-reduction plans.
Lets looks at the “10 Best Construction Safety Management Software”
10 Best Construction Safety Management Software
Formerly known as iAuditor; is a construction software program which prioritizes safety and is used by millions of workers. Through the use of checklists, cloud storage, and analytics, it aids an incredible digital solution that enhances operations, streamlines procedures, and gives organizations more authority.
It lets you make new checklists, use and change ones from the Public Library, or upload ones you already have to the cloud, allowing you and your employees to report problems anywhere.
Due to the fact that files are stored in the cloud, you can access your safety checklists, project management lists, and construction checklists from any location, no matter how far you or your workers are.
It also enables you to communicate with your team, assign and address actions from anywhere.
SafetyCulture’s support for QR codes makes it simpler to deal with problems and dangers on the construction site.
It is accessible to Android, iOS, and web users. It also allows for real-time syncing across multiple devices, keeping everyone on your team up to date on any changes or updates that may occur.
SafetyCulture can be used to:
- Create and personalize construction Scope of Work templates
- Conduct construction risk assessments to identify site hazards
- Complete safety observation reports to improve safety protocols
- Complete daily construction reports on time.
- Ensure proper onboarding and safety induction of new construction employees
- Schedule inspection assignments to the appropriate personnel
- Capture digital signatures to formally document completed assessments, inspections, and audits
- Filter data by department, time, date
- Has a user-friendly interface
- Access to more than 100,000 templates
- Round-the-clock email and chat support
It is mobile friendly, innovative, and inexpensive.
Pricing: The free version lets you form a team with up to ten people. Premium plans cost $19 per user per month.
CoConstruct was designed with custom home builders and remodelers in mind. By enhancing the process, it hopes to end the chaos of project management.
Some Best Features of CoConstruct are:
- Client selections immediately update the price, budget, and project cost for both open-book and fixed-price projects
- Creating detailed bid requests and communicating with trade partners
- Track lead contact details, activity, history, and upcoming tasks
- Coordinate schedules with field and office through iCal integration
- Simplify timesheet management with the built-in timeclock feature
- Upload 360-degree photos and connect with virtual reality headsets.
Cons: It can be difficult to keep track of all 21 of its features on the website.
Reasons to use it: Software that is flexible and robust costs.
This software consists of six options: Primavera Submittal Exchange, Primavera Portfolio Management, Oracle Primavera Cloud, Primavera Unifier, Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management, and Primavera Analytics.
- With Primavera Unifier, you can automate any business process to drive best practices that increase visibility, efficiency, and control.
- With Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management, you can prioritize, plan, manage, and execute projects, programs, and portfolios.
- With Primavera Submittal Exchange, you can exchange, review, and archive design and construction project documentation.
- With Primavera Portfolio Management, you can propose, plan, control, and strategically analyze your investment portfolios.
- With Primavera Analytics, Strong, cutting-edge, and excellent as a scheduling software.
- Primavera Unifier Project Controls: $3950;
- Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management: $2750;
- Primavera Portfolio Management: $2900;
- Primavera P6 Analytics: $2000
The most popular software for construction estimation is PlanSwift. With just a point-and-click, it lets users take off simple or complex areas, items, lengths, volumes, and perimeters in a matter of seconds.
PlanSwift can be tailored to specific trades like painting, landscaping, drywall, concrete, and flooring.
- Quickly calculate the costs of materials and labor. It includes electronic plans and 3D modeling $1595 for a license that lasts a lifetime
This is a construction risk management software solution that works on the web, iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac. It has everything you need to manage your workers, no matter where they are working from or even when they are on the go.
You can make digital forms and checklists that are completely customizable. Your employees can fill them out and send them to you for review right from the job site. These could be anything from safety and danger reports to checklists for daily inspections.
Furthermore, adding files, digital signatures, photos, and other items is simple.
This equips your employees with the tools they need to easily carry out inspections, anticipate and report risks, and guarantee compliance with your risk management strategy.
Managers can monitor task statuses, examine submitted entries, rank them by risk level, and deal with exceptional submissions. You and your team can communicate directly with one another through the chat feature for any issues of urgency.
You can also upload all important documents and information to the knowledge base of Connecteam for your employees to access and consult on the job with their mobile phones. Your risk register and risk management guides are two examples of this.
Key Features are: Digital forms and checklists; instant report and file sharing; risk policy knowledge base; dedicated work chat; real-time workflow tracking; employee training.
Pros and cons: Intuitive and simple to use; all-in-one solution; excellent customer support; affordable; upcoming integrations
- Unlimited free plan for up to 10 users
- Free 14-day trial
- Manage Risk With the Click of a Button
- Starts at just $29 per month for up to 30 users
- Create digital forms and checklists, share your safety policy, communicate about risks etc.
This is a safety management software for the construction industry that aims to simplify the management of construction businesses by offering practical solutions.
These include risk classification and identification tools. The software puts all potential risks in one place in a risk register, making risk priority lists, evaluating risks, and figuring out how they will affect things.
You can also respond to potential risks by mapping risk triggers; make mitigation plans and track their implementation to identify issues.
Unfortunately, Zepth does not make its pricing clear. To receive a quote from the sales team, you will need to fill out an information request form on their website.
Key Features are:
- Risk identification
- Impact assessment
- Mitigation plan
- One-click reporting
Pros and Cons
- Construction industry-specific
- Limited customer support contact options
- Lack of pricing transparency/public pricing information
- There is a free trial.
This is a construction risk management software solution that aims to assist organizations in performing risk-based assessments and incorporating metrics into security and compliance. It is available for the web, iOS, and Android platforms.
It is used to evaluate suppliers, cybersecurity, physical security, and compliance with policies and regulations. It assists construction companies in developing a risk management program in accordance with OSHA, CSI, and BSSC requirements and also aids organization of all permits and contract documentation in a single location.
Unfortunately, RiskWatch’s pricing plans are not completely transparent. On the website, you can select your specific requirements, such as the duration of your subscription, the number of licenses, and the number of areas to assess, to receive a personalized price quote.
Key Features: Customizable reports, real-time risk profiles and scores, document storage, automated data collection.
Pros and Cons: Good customer support; good customization options; unintuitive user interface; slow speed; there is no public pricing information; there is a free trial.
This is a construction risk management software solution that aims to walk users through the risk management process for a project.
You can use it to determine and quantify risks, such as their anticipated cost, and impact. Risk tracking and monitoring can be automated for the duration of the project once they have been identified. It also includes risk management tools and processes that help you prioritize, organize, and analyze identified risks.
You can communicate project risks, response plans, costs, and opportunities using the reporting tool.
Key Features are:
- Risk reporting
- Risk identification
- Risk prioritization
- Knowledge database
Pros and Cons
- Specific to the construction industry
- Plenty of options for risk identification
- No customization options
- Relies on external programs for creating risk management plans
- Each user pays $10.75 per month and there is a free trial available.
This construction safety risk management software solution aims to assist businesses in improving their safety culture and complying with legislation.
Donesafe with no HSI is best for: Pre-configured app selection
Platforms: Web, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chromebook
You can select from over thirty pre-configured apps, including checklists, hazards, and incidents, based on your company’s requirements. Risk-related data can be viewed, entered, and reported in real time using the software. Through various reporting options, you can view high-level threats and classify risks.
HSI Donesafe’s pricing is unfortunately complicated. To request a custom price quote, you will need to fill out a contact form on the website.
Pros and Cons: Easy to use; ability to edit entries; susceptible to bugs; difficult to implement; safety dashboard; digital signatures; instant notifications
- There is no public pricing information
- There is a free trial
This is a construction safety risk management software solution that aims to help businesses meet the highest safety standard by making their safety programs more effective, efficient, and improved.
It is useful for including photos and attachments in reports. It can be accessed on the web, iOS, and Android platforms.
SiteDocs allows you make forms that your employees can fill out on the job, digitally sign, and upload for managers to look over. Photos can also be added by users to document potential dangers, like equipment wear and tear or failed inspections.
Furthermore, managers can use the chat feature to communicate with their team directly and upload and share safety documents that their team can immediately access.
SiteDocs does not make pricing information available to the public.
To receive a personalized price quote based on your requirements and business size, you will need to schedule a call with the sales team.
Pros and Cons: Forms, safety compliance monitoring, digital signatures, voice dictation, and convenient template options, Speed can be sluggish, Limited options for automation and notification.
- There is no public pricing information
- There is a free trial:
- No free plan