XTO Well Work & Completions Integrity Coordinator Position in U.S
Location: Carlsbad, NM, US
- Coordinate between completions/well work operations and integrity consultants, providing candid feedback to operations.
- Mentor and coach well work and completions integrity consultants, ensuring monthly objectives are being met by each consultant as communicated by the Well Work & Completions Integrity Supervisor.
- Assist the Well Work & Completions Integrity Supervisor in investigating and following-up with all Well Work related near misses, injuries, property damage, etc. incidents.
- Collaborate with local field SHE Generalist and establish communication of any related incident learnings across both production and well work groups.
- Knowledge of federal, state (New Mexico & Texas), industry and ExxonMobil/XTO Energy rules, regulations and policies.
- Knowledge of operator, derrick hand, floor hand and frac operator roles and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of sub-surface well bore configurations and surface equipment capabilities.
- Ability to maintain/obtain cased-hole well control certificate.
- Ability to audit well service rigs and provide clear feedback to contractors and XTO well work supervisors.
- Ability to build relationships of trust with contractors and XTO well work supervisors.
- Ability to evaluate effectiveness of Well Service companies incident and case management programs and provide the Well Work & Completions Integrity Supervisor with objective information to be shared with Well Work Supervision.
Monday thru Friday, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM. On call on nights and weekends, must be able to respond when on call. Expected to attend RCA investigations and any follow-up meetings with contractor post incident. Some may start as early as 5:00 AM.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.