XTO EHS Coordinator Job in United States
Location: Coyanosa, TX, US
Provide Environmental, Health and Safety support to the district.
- Primary role is to support field operations.
- Interact with XTO and contract workforce to establish and promote safety culture.
- Responsible for administering EH&S processes in the Delaware District (Southern New Mexico and West Texas).
- Develop area specific training system to include: 36 month schedule, training material, delivery of training, and documentation using Career Connect and Learning Management System.
- Facilitate Incident team investigations, communicate findings, and recommendations.
- Evaluate incident data to identify trends or specific areas of concern and develop action plans to address.
- Prepare and enter incident reports using Essential Suites System (ESS).
- Ensure waste plans are established and maintained.
- Interact with government agencies pertaining to EH&S.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required
- Must have strong commitment to Safety, Health and Environmental
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
Typical Work Schedule
Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. On call on nights and weekends.