HSE officer Redline Logistics
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Lagos
- Deadline: 13 April, 2017
- Responsible for Accident reporting as well as ‘near misses’
- Identification of unsafe conditions and acts with a view to addressing them
- Ensures that pictorial warning signs are strategically depicted in all the Group’s functional areas
- Assists in conducting Environmental Impact Assessment
- Assists in auditing the Group’s operating environment
- Assist in creating environmental awareness among staff working in the Group
- Carrying out other responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or relevant field with a minimum of 4 years cognate experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite(Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Membership of any relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of Environmental Protection Laws
- Good knowledge of Public Health practices
- Proper knowledge of Nigerian Environmental factors
- Good knowledge of the Group’s product especially as they relate to the environment
- Proper understanding of standard Health practices
- Waste management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills Team working ability
- Honesty and Personal Integrity.
How to apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted.