Urgent opportunities: EHS Officers Required in multiple locations
Required Services of EHS Officers on Very urgent Basis.
One of our reputable client required the services of EHS Officers (contract) at the following locations of Karachi on very urgent basis.
• Korangi South
• Memon Goth
• Pakistan Refinery Limited
• Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
• Conducts toolbox meetings
• The safety officer reviews and approves all subcontractors safety plans
• Verifies that injury logs and reports are completed and submitted to Client
• Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
• Promotes safe practices at the job site.
• Enforces safety guidelines.
• Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
The following qualification and certifications are mandatory;
• Engineering graduate (preferably electrical, mechanical, civil)
• NEBOSH IGC OR IOSH MS
• OHSAS18001/ISO14001 Lead Auditor
• HABC Fire Level 2 & HABC First Aid
Candidates meet the above criteria should have construction & Grid station field experience forward resume at:
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the required criteria.