Technical Safety Engineer Myanmar
- Job reference: 914330
- Location: Myanmar
- Salary: USD500 – USD700 per day
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Oil & Gas, HS & E
- Excellent understanding of safety case, design safety and safety philosophy.
- Extensive experience in safety studies and assessments such as HAZOP, HAZID, SIL, QRA, SIMPOS, JSA, dropped objects, passive fire protection, fire and explosion, gas and vent dispersion, exhaust and heat radiation dispersion, emergency system survivability, evacuation, escape and rescue, firefighting systems, safe equipment layout, hazardous area classification schedule, etc. Candidate should have good hand on experience relating to process safety and loss prevention design, construction, operations and maintenance, and have worked on brownfield projects relating to systems expansion and modification, lifting and working on live gas facilities, etc.
- Must have the working knowledge and experience on managing the health, safety and environmental protection for upstream offshore oil & gas environment
- Responsibilities includes overseeing, coordinating, monitoring, reviewing and endorsing contractor’s design with incorporation of the essential process safety and loss prevention elements to ensure the overall design is safe to operate, ease to maintain and meeting the requirements of the applicable safety codes and standards. Responsible to coordinate with the contractor to arrange for the safety studies and risk assessment/workshop/review sessions and participate fully in these sessions to identify and manage the hazards/risks to an ALARP level. Secondary role is to work with contractor’s HSE Manager for the proper implementation and managing the HSE aspects of the offshore works to ensure the works are being performed safely and to avoid any personnel injury, damage to the property and environment.
- Candidate must be able to work independently and preferably who has working experience with a small operator as he will likely be the only person with extensive technical safety experience and be relied upon on most issues relating to process safety and loss prevention within the project team
- Working experience in South-east Asian region is an advantage.
Qualified candidates should APPLY HERE