Summer Student – Health, Safety & Environment CSA Group Canada
JOB ID: J0418-1317
JOB TYPE: Summer Student
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
This position will provide you with hands-on work experience in Occupational Health, Safety & Environment:
• You will enhance your learning experience by interacting with supportive and experienced colleagues and managers.
• You will make use of your creativity in developing new and innovative approaches to the projects at hand.
• You will have the opportunity to contribute to exciting new areas of activity.
• Support Operations with the development and maintenance of the local HSE management systems including:
• Job Safety Analysis
– Chemical & Compressed Gas Program – Inventory, MSDS Online
– Procedures – Emergency Response
– HSE Training Matrix
– Program Implementation – HSE Manual
• Other duties, as assigned
• Specializations Accepted: Applied Science (Occupational Health and Safety), Engineering (Chemical)
• Level Accepted: All
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and project management skills.
• Excellent research abilities.
• Ability to demonstrate creativity, initiative and flexibility.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).