STAFF NURSE AT AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA – YOLA, NIGERIA
The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for a Staff Nurse. This position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
Department: AUN Health Center
Closing Date: February 18, 2020
Summary of Position:
The Nurse at the AUN Health Center shall work with the Health Center team directly under the Head Nurse AUN HC to provide clinical and medical support for patients at the AUN HC to ensure the Health & Wellness of students and all other members of the AUN Community. This is a full time position.
- Nursing Certificate
- Valid License to practice/Nursing registration
- One to three years of direct work experience
- Basic Nursing Ethic
- Ability to undertake self-directed tasks when necessary.
- Flexible with time.
- Ability to learn
- Attention to detail.
- Capacity to prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency.
Other Requirements, Abilities for the Position:
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures, and techniques
- Knowledge of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills along with proper telephone etiquette
- Tactfulness and professionalism
Description of Benefits:
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
How to Apply:
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters and references to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.