SSHE Technician II Baytown, United States
Job Type: Contract
Location: Baytown, United States
Candidate will work with company and contractor’s site management and SSHE organizations to support refinery turnaround. Position will have a six days on, one day off schedule.
Task and Responsibilities
- Provide owners representative coverage of safety supervision for either days or nights during a four week project turnaround.
- Participate in onsite observation, supervision and safety coaching.
- Assist in collection of safety leading indicators during shift coverage.
Hand over at start and conclusion of shift with back-to-back
Skills and Qualification
- Experience working in a Baytown Refinery preferred
- Knowledge of Loss Prevention System tools
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 10 to 20 years of related experience
Interested candidates should apply through the link below: