SSHE Coordinator (Taicang) – Exxon Mobil
Location: Taicang, 32, CN
Job Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting SSHE Manager to make sure site SSHE (Safety, Security, Health and Environment) related requirements/programs implementation to fully meet regulation and company requirements.
- Enhance OIMS (Operation Integrity Management System) implementation in site. Coordinate site committee meeting and facilitate OIMS internal assessment. Review site OIMS program and identify improvement area.
- Support site LPS (Loss Prevention System) program, review and assess site LPS program effectiveness and identify improvement areas. Coordinate LPS stewardship activities.
- Support site SSHE initiatives to drive field effectiveness. Develop field effectiveness improvement plan and execute improvement actions.
- Represent in SSHE related network and government related interface. Liaise with EM affiliates and SSHE related network, interface with key government authorities.
- Work with regulation compliance department to review and screen new applicable safety/environment regulation, evaluate the impact on plant operation.
- Lead to handle hazard chemical registration and make sure full compliance.
- Bachelor or above degree education.
- Major in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical engineering or Safety, Environmental Engineering etc.
- Experience in lubricant industry is preferred.
- Familiar with safety/environment regulation is preferred.
- Good logic analysis and troubleshooting skill.
- Good communication skill in both of Chinese and English.
- Good inter-personal skill to work across different departments.
- Able to work independently.