LOCATION: Berlin, DE, 10245
COMPANY: BASF Services Europe GmbH
JOB FIELD: Environment, Health & Safety
JOB CONDITIONS: Permanent
JOB ID: EN59511721_ONLE_1
BASF is committed to safe and compliant transport of chemicals providing added value for our customers and care for a sustainable future. At Transportation Safety Services we ensure BASF’s compliance with all applicable regulations concerning the transportation, storage and distribution of dangerous goods in Europe.
- With the scope on Logistics Service Provider (LSP) Assessment Systems, you will act as important contact person for all aspects of LSP qualification in terms of BASF´s Safety & Quality Assessment System for Sustainability (SQAS).
- You will maintain BASF’s assessment systems for logistics partners, give professional advice and consultation to logistics procurement as well as business units in terms of safety and sustainability topics in supply chain and logistics transportation.
- Moreover, you will monitor the performance of LSP’s and keep a close collaboration with procurement and internal stakeholders.
- You will contribute to CEFIC’s SQAS initiatives and your professional expertise to projects, drive optimization as well as innovation.
- In cooperation with concerned logistics service providers, you will execute SQAS transport services assessment reviews and monitor improvement measures.
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in supply chain, logistics or business administration
- several years of experience in supply chain or transport logistics preferably in combination with EHSQ and knowledge of QM-, Audit- and Assessment systems in the chemical industry
- experienced handling of applications in global supply chain reporting systems SCI, IT standard applications and familiar with SAP-based systems
- excellent German and English language skills
- convincing presentation, moderation and negotiation skills as well as analytical competence
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Team and company events in which we celebrate our achievements and live up our team spirit.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.