HSL is to run a 1 day course on Site and Transport Safety.
Date: 12 June 2019
- Background for load securing
- Legal principles and UK and European requirements
- Use of the vehicle structure for load securing
- Lashing loads for safe road transport
- Responsibility and communication in the transport chain
- Working at height and fall prevention
- Vehicle/pedestrian separation and preventing incidents
- Risk assessment and systems of work for loading and transport
Who should attend?
Site managers and transport managers working in general haulage, retail, warehousing and distribution.
The cost of this course is £495 per person (includes course notes, certificate of attendance and lunch/refreshments).
The course will be run at the HSL laboratory in the spa town of Buxton. Buxton is in the heart of the Peak District and has good links to mainline train stations and Manchester International Airport.
Book for course