SHE Internship in Paris
Are you passionate about Sustainable Development? Do you want to know the international environment and its complexity? Our Environment, Safety and Regulatory Compliance team is looking for a trainee to help with various tasks.
Within the Environment, Safety and Regulatory Compliance function of Esso SAF (subsidiary of ExxonMobil, the largest private oil and gas group in the world), the trainee will participate in the internal missions of this function:
- CO2: management register of our 4 factories subject to the ETS (Emission Quota System, ETS);
- Projection of CO2 emissions per plant in phase 4 (2021-2025-2030) according to feasible projects (eg hydrogen enrichment)
- Energy : energy audits, indirect compensation, Turpe reduction, greenhouse gas balance, Energy saving certificates in ETS factories
- Projects / security events organization: participation in SAM (Security A Manhattan)
- Coordination response to mandatory surveys (Ceren, Insee, Ademe) and according to needs (CGEDD ex mission)
- Management of the Collaborative Collecting Platform Indicators Environment of the production sites (Esso CSR report and CSE of the oil-chemical UES)
- Setting up an SHE database : archiving and digitizing environmental files
- CSR Comparison and ExxonMobil Security Management System (OIMS)
- Contact Liaison Staff Security
- Crisis cell (update / migration of existing IT tools, coordination of training actions according to needs assessment, planning of initial sessions and retraining)
- Very good level of English
- Writing skills
- Synthesis / adaptation capacity
- Good IT level (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and use of shared tools (SharePoint)
- Relational capacity; ability to work in a team and to find the desired information
- Engineering school in 2nd year / 3rd year
- School / University of Communication – SHE Master
How To Apply
Interested persons can apply Here
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.