SHE Co-ordinator Allen-York Cambridge
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref.: BBBH24940
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Health and Safety Co-ordinator you will be expected to work across multiple sites to co-ordinate and promotive positive SHE activities whilst ensuring compliance.
- To provide strong and proactive safety advice across multiple site.
- To advise and support management on HSE matters
- To make change recommendations to management which reflect regulatory requirements and internal policy
- To assist in the development and delivery of clear, measurable SHE targets and KPI’s
- Regular SHE performance updates and reporting
- Promotion of a positive HSE culture
- To highlight sub-standard HSE performance and recommend improvements
- Identification and management of new risks
- Investigate incidents and recommend improvements to ensure it does not re-occur
- NEBOSH certificate
- IEMA or equivalent environmental qualification
- Experience in waste, manufacturing, warehousing and heavy industry sectors
- Full clean driving licence
To discuss these exciting opportunities please apply or contact Jack on 01202 888986 ext 291.