SHE Analyst Job in Georgetown, DE, GY
Support Project Team in areas of safety, health and emergency preparedness as well as environmental management, planning, execution, and reporting.
Assist in monitoring controls identified in SSH&E plans and programs as required by the Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), ExxonMobil Capital Project Management System (EMCAPS), and/or the project management team.
Incumbent will be required to travel via helicopter and work offshore.
Incumbent may be required to travel frequently and/or live away from home for extended time periods.
- Work closely with contractor implementing plans that meet ExxonMobil and Project requirements; follow through with Project team and contractor to monitor effectiveness
- Develop / deliver technical presentations related to SSH&E topics
- Proactive sharing of safety incidents and lessons learned
- Provide day-to-day SSHE support to onshore/offshore Project Teams and Contractors
- Assist with stewardship/reporting of SSH&E performance indicators for Project & Corporate requirements
- Evaluate metrics to identify trends and assist in development of focused initiatives
- Interface with the SSH&E organization as necessary to assist with supporting/implementing company initiatives, best practices and mitigations from lessons learned
- Participate in Site Safety Teams
- Participate in monitoring and reporting Environmental performance
- Work in partnership with Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) contractor’s management and Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) organizations to implement the project safety, health, and environmental programs. Assist with verifications
- Promote ExxonMobil’s Safety and Environmental requirements, expectations, and best practices among contractor and subcontractor organizations
- Assist in closure of corrective actions identified in risk assessments and other risk management activities
- Assist in investigations and incident follow-ups, including development of remedial action plans
- Share SSH&E-related Lessons Learned between sites and outside organizations
- Guide / Mentor contractor’s safety and environmental personnel in support of Project SSHE plans and expectations
- Assist Site SSHE Lead in monitoring, investigating, identifying and resolving project Safety and Environmental issues, evaluating metrics, and reporting as required
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in Safety Management of quayside and/or marine/offshore operations
- Thorough knowledge of Safety standards, codes, and practices
- Thorough knowledge of local Environmental & Regulatory environment
- Broad technical SSH&E skills with working knowledge of offshore transportation/logistics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; persuasive with strong business perspective
- Maintains a high degree of ethical conduct
- Proficient in primary Microsoft Office programs
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills
The closing date for applications is: February 5, 2020
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.