Senior Safety Engineer Surrey – England
Location: Surrey England
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: BBBH26242
Contact Name: Jack Cornick
Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a role that is part of a successful, growing and dynamic team?
Do you want to work for a FTSE 100 organisation?
Are you looking for a role where your performance will be rewarded and valued?
If so Allen & York are working with a global quality assurance provider in the recruitment of a Senior Safety Engineer for their office in Surrey. The organisation hires more than 40,000 people across 100 countries to deliver innovative and bespoke assurance solutions.
They pride themselves on their ability to to deliver precision performance with pace and passion, to enable their customers to progress with confidence and purpose.
As a Senior Safety Engineer, you will contribute innovative and effective suggestions to solve a variety of challenges within the client base. You will be a primary point of contact for a number of large, multi-disciplinary organisations to drive change.
Through research, testing, inspection and certification, you will help clients ensure their products and services are safe for distribution for customers around the world.
You Will Be Able To
- Create and develop technical solutions for clients
- Present results, knowledge and data to clients in a meaningful manner
- Identify opportunities for use of new technologies and innovation
- Manage projects to meet strict deadlines
- Clear communication of project requirements to other members of the team
- Understand safety and regulatory requirements
You Will Have
- MBA, PHD or MSc in a relevant field
- 5-10 years in technical consulting
- Experience in a client facing role, working with diverse customers
If you would like to hear more then please give Jack Cornick a call on 01202 888986. If your CV is not up to date, no worries, let’s talk and see where it goes. All conversations are confidential with further market support and knowledge.