Senior Response Specialist EMEAT in London with Shell Petroleum
Job Ref: 134029BR
Employment Type: Full Time
Skillpool: Emergency Response
Work Location: London – Shell Centre
No. of Positions: 1
Job Expires: 14-Mar-2020
- Developing personnel within the framework of the Incident Command System o achieve and maintain a high degree of preparedness for oil and chemical spill Emergency Response
- Acting as a regional focal point for large scale regional exercises and support central and business response teams in planning and delivery of exercises
- Providing technical guidance on vessel related issues
- Identifying equipment, facilities and personnel needed for oil and chemical spill Emergency Response
- Your strong communication skills will be essential to the role. Alongside your support and expertise, you’ll help to train teams and develop engagement strategies, nurturing close collaboration across a range of internal and external stakeholders, from Global Emergency Management and Legal, to government and environmental groups.
- Experience in Vessel Emergency Response having held a senior role onboard a vessel.
- Experience building and developing an Incident Command System (ICS) organization and responding to incidents/exercises in ICS roles.
- Experience conducting Tier 3 response exercises.
- Experience building and developing organizational capability and competence in oil spill response management.
- Experience in Adult Education would be considered an asset.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you