SENIOR PRODUCTION LOSS PREVENTION ENGINEER JOB IN QATAR WITH NORTH OIL COMPANY
JOB ID: 229
This is a permanent residential position based in the main office with occasional visits to Qatar Offshore under Field Operations / Production & Well Performance / Production Performance / Production Loss Prevention.
- The Production Loss Prevention Senior Engineer is responsible for supporting the Production Loss Prevention group in achieving its day-to-day operational objectives through providing administration, data analysis and model data flow processes.
- The Production Loss Prevention Senior Engineer is accountable for driving root cause analysis to eliminate the losses in accordance with North Oil company (NOC) approved operating procedures and guideline.
- The Production Loss Prevention Senior Engineer is able to replace the Production Loss Prevention Team Lead.
- Drive incident free environment through maintaining a strong safety culture.
- Contributes to field asset integrity by reporting any anomaly observed in the daily links with offshore
- Ensure that the facilities are operated as per their agreed operational envelopes.
- Provide management with regular reports, analysis and comment on performance results as required
- Contribute to the resolution of problems and/or discrepancies using data collection and statistical analysis, as per PS-RCA Process (Production Shortfall Root Cause Analysis).
- Perform the unplanned shutdown investigation by gathering information from site and analyzing them and participate to PS-RCA process.
- Implement strategic priorities, targets and plans for the Production Loss Prevention Team in line with NOC Standards.
- Analyze and validate production data to ensure consistency, integrity and accuracy.
- Contribute to recommendations for procedure modifications in the areas of data management, quality control and assurance.
- Provide training for respective departments for optimal use of provided Shortfalls capturing Systems and tools.
- Capture and Validate Shortfalls events on daily basis in relation with NOC-OC.
- Contribute to business justifications highlighting best use of resources to eliminate recurring problems.
- Perform the Daily Production & injection shortfalls analysis (Second level analysis)and keep up to date the statistical approach on production bad actors.
- Contribute to the team organisational aspect, including meeting rhythm (Daily, Weekly, Monthly), reporting scheme, tasks sharing, personal matters and work efficiency.
- Able to train other member of the team, on overall process workflow and tools usages.
- Responsible for the PR-RCA continuous improvement process and able to modify and deploy new procedures.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Process engineering or related engineering discipline.
- BOSIET / HUET and Mandatory Oil and Gas Basics HSE training valid
- Over 5 years’ experience in a Production environment with preferable 2 year offshore experience.
- Significant exposure to production or process engineering, an understanding of the Site Production Operation. Mastering understanding of process design of offshore topside facilities.
- Highly-developed analytical skills, high attention to details, reporting and synthesis skills.
- Interpersonal skills, team spirit with cross functional work ability.