Senior Process Safety Engineer UAE
Location: Ruwais, UAE
Education: B.Sc. In Chemical Engineering Preferably With A Qualification In The Health And Safety Field
Nationality: Any Nationality
Experience : 6 – 10 Years
Industry Type : Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area: Engineering
• Identifies all significant process hazards for the Ruwais Refinery units and components in accordance with the company’s risk management procedures and provides process risk management support for safe operation of process equipment.
Desired Candidate Profile
• B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering preferably with a qualification in the Health and Safety field.
• Preferably holds a CSP certificate.
• 9 years’ experience in a Process Safety or related role in a petrochemical environment.
• Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry.
• Conversant with OSHA, API, NFPA, ANSI and CCPS.
• Good knowledge of quality assurance international standards and procedures.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organisational, management and planning skills.
• Strong decision making ability.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a diversified and critical environment.
• Proficient in verbal and written English.