Senior HSE Manager Job with Shriram EPC Ltd in Oman
Location: Sohar, Oman
Job Type: Contract
Contract duration: 1 year and extendible
We are a part and the Engineering Arm of Shriram group companies – providing end-to-end solutions to engineering challenges offering multi-disciplinary design, engineering, procurement, construction and project management services.
Currently we are executing 1.2 MT Mini Steel Plant EPC project at Sohar, Oman and the project construction activities have crossed almost 40 % plus of its activities. Considering the risk level at site and to strengthen the workplace HSE system we are planning to appoint a senior HSE Manager, preferably a foreigner – Whiteman (USA/ UK / Australia) in the age group of 40 – 45.
The HSE Manger’s initial appointment shall normally be for a period of one year contract then likely to be extended based on the project status.
- Must be able to manage a site with 20 major contractors holding their workforce of 3000 in total during peak period of the project.
- The incumbent shall have an Engineering background plus NEBOSH Diploma / NEBOSH IGC OR Suitable recognized HSE qualifications which are applicable to ME counties.
- 15 -20 years’ experience in heavy construction projects. Out of which he should have an exposure of minimum 5 years at senior position / decision making authority.
Suitable and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
1. Don’t apply if not qualified
2. Meeting / discussion will take place at Oman , India OR Dubai after being shortlisted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT DURING ANY EMPLOYMENT PROCESS AND DO NOT PAY ANY FEE FOR EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING.