- Minimum of 12 years experience in HSE management functions and exposure on construction safety for major.
- Infrastructure and/or oil & gas projects of which at least last 5 years in similar HSE senior position for projects in reputable oil & gas Companies or EPIC Contractors.
- Familiar with HSE and Environmental regulatory regimes, international safety engineering codes and standards.Experience in development of project HSE related plans, philosophies and specifications.
- Relevant skills in HSE Studies, Environmental assessments and Project HSE Risk Registers.Exposure to Accident/Incident investigation, review and learning from HSE incidents.Experienced as auditor in key and critical HSE audits, inspections and reviews.
- Develop and maintain consolidated records, lessons learnt, Root Cause Analysis, etc.Extensive leadership skills to motivate and organise HSE and Contractor HSE Teams to achieve a high performance level.
- Proficient in the use of the English language (both written & spoken).Work experience in the Arabian Gulf Countries is desirable.
Senior HSE Engineer Qatar Petroleum Qatar | Apply
Senior HSE Engineer Qatar Petroleum Qatar
Reference Code: EC-2000925
Experience & Skills
1. Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline from an internationally recognized University. In addition, NEBOSH or
equivalent certification is required.
2. Membership of a recognized professional engineering or HSE association/institution is required.