Senior Health and Safety Advisor Job in Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- Reference: AS14786
- Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: Market related
The role is a Senior Health and Safety Advisor for a company that distribute construction materials. This is an exciting time to join an expanding, Health and Safety conscious company that are at the involved in some of the UK’s largest projects.
The role will cover various distribution sites and storage yards around the West Midlands. You will be based at a site near Coventry but will require regular travel across the region.
The role is looking to start in May and is an initial 3-6 month contract.
- Ensure sites are Health and Safety compliant
- Regular audits
- GAP analysis
- providing constructive Health and Safety advice at all levels of the business.
- The role requires a forward thinking and proactive Health and Safety professional who can communicate effectively from the Shop-floor up to boardroom level.
- Experience working within a warehousing or logistics environment
- Ideally hold a NEBOSH Diploma
To Apply Contact
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.