Senior Environmental Consultant Advisian Cape Town
Job Title: Senior Environmental Consultant
Job Ref: CAP0015
Primary Location: ZAF-WC-Cape Town
Employment Type: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Level: Experienced
Deadline: Sep 28, 2017
- Provide an externally facing service to customers in the development of industry specific strategic business solutions aligned to resource infrastructure and gas to power projects and Advisian assignments.
- Provide support in the development of the environmental and social capability in the EMEA region to deliver the required Advisian services to WorleyParsons and its customers.
- Safety and Quality Performance – Achieve improvement in TRIFR for consulting business. Deliver business-wide Safety Moments. 100% Compliance to Consulting project delivery systems and procedures from BNB to Close-out. 100% compliance to travel and site health safety requirements. Business Profitability – Manage projects (and participation in non-managed projects) to achieve growth with improved Revenue, Gross Margin and EBIT.
- Business Development – Development of bids and proposals. Completion of well-prepared bids and proposals which provide a competitive edge, are well structured, completed in advance of due date for evaluation. Bid success rate aim as per agreed annual target.
- Customer Interface – Ability to interact with internal and external clients and proactively work to meet their needs and expectations. Understand key drivers for customers and develop commercial solutions to support their needs and grow their business, in turn, improving Worley Parsons profitability. Help Customers in the management of risk.
- Seller/doer – Develop client relationships via project involvement in sold projects. Chargeability to be greater than target listed for the position.
- Service Delivery – All services provides are undertaken professionally, meet high quality standards, are compliant to Company policy and procedures, are delivered to meet client expectations, and are on time.
- Significant industry experience in SSA Countries: A recognized expert within their profession who has significant experience in the relevant specialized business areas and/or consulting.
- Substantial experience leading and managing a network of large multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- A good understanding and ability to successfully implemented the IFC Standards and Guidelines as well as the Equator Principle.
- Marine Experience would be an advantage.
- Bankable Feasibility Studies and international ESIA
- Implementation of IFC Performance Standards
- Environmental and Social Management Systems
- Environmental/Legal Compliance Audits and Assessments
- Project Management Skills
- 10 + Years’ experience in environmental management.
- Relevant experience in the completing of bankable feasibility studies and the implementation of the IFC Performance Standards.
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Science / Environmental Management
- SACNASP or Accepted Chartered Status
Interested candidate should summit theor CV through the link below: