Senior Environmental Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Deadline – 27 November 2023
Senior Environmental Advisor Job In UK
Want to be part of a friendly, fun, and driven environmental team? Our client is a growing organisation in the civil engineering space, who are currently looking for a Senior Environmental Advisor to join their team. This is a great opportunity for an environmental professional who wants to be the lead on this key contract and be involved in various sustainability projects including but not limited to circular economy, biodiversity, waste, carbon etc!
Our client is known for delivering outstanding levels of environmental performance and is therefore looking for individuals who have a proven track record within the construction/civils/consultancy/regulator or infrastructure sector. This position requires some level of travel each week so a full UK driving license is required.
The Senior Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Being the key environmental contact, advising both internal and external stakeholders, to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Being involved and influencing various initiatives such as carbon strategy, waste recycling, circular economy, diversity etc.
- Providing support and expertise on environmental and sustainability processes, procedures and policies.
- Looking at the innovative ways to make environmental improvements.
- Carrying out environmental surveys, inspections, and manage waste aspects.
- Suggesting ways to mitigate risks and make improvements.
- Supporting other members of the team.
The Senior Environmental Advisor will have:
- Degree or qualification in a relevant environmental/sustainability/science subject or equivalent
- IEMA membership desired
- Some experience within construction/civil engineering/consultancy/regulator
- A reasonable level of environmental knowledge and some carbon knowledge
- A pro-active and driven approach, with the desire to continue to learn
Vacancy Reference: PR/026608
Vacancy Owner: Sarah Gould | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611317 | (+44) 7485 329480
May Also Be Interested In