Senior Decommissioning and Demolition Lead Position in U.K
Requisition ID: 2018-22790
Position Type: Staff / Permanent
Work with our existing engineers and project planners to produce outline and detailed decommissioning and demolition plans, preparation of contracts and management of site decommissioning and demolition works
Work with our existing client base to grow our current workload
Work closely with the UK and European Management Team to identify target clients, develop relationships and grow our decommissioning and demolition work across the UK, Europe and Middle East region, focusing on the Industrial, Power and Oil and Gas Sectors
Work with the global E&I business to help develop further our global decommissioning and demolition management capability and experience contributing to wider growth in this service area including inputs to key bids
Work with other areas in the Wood business to develop relationships, share knowledge and expertise and deliver world class solutions for our clients
Skills / Qualifications
- Relevant Engineering degree, and chartered status are required, a post graduate degree preferred
- Significant experience of executing decommissioning and demolition projects across a range of industrial facilities from industrial/commercial manufacturing style facilities through to power stations and oil and gas facilities
- Experience of performing projects either in the Owner Engineer role or as a Turnkey offer to clients including in depth knowledge of various contracting models and commercial approaches – demonstrable capability around identifying and managing key risks
- Experience in the planning, designing and supervision/leading of decommissioning and demolition activities, including a sound knowledge and proven application of relevant health and safety legislation (e.g. CDM 2015) and management via the creation and implementation of safe systems of work
- Experience of developing winning value propositions and leading and winning commercial bids for decommissioning projects across UK/Europe
- Demonstrable record of delivering excellent client facing solutions
- Experience in leading client facing business development activities would be desirable as would existing relationships with key MSA type clients would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of any wider E&I service areas would be an advantage – i.e. remediation, permitting, EIAs etc
- The successful candidate must be willing to travel around the UK and Europe
- The successful candidate will be proficient communicator, including communicating technical information effectively verbally and in writing both internally and externally.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.