Safety tips on the use of ladder:
Safety tips on the use of ladder are necessary to ensure safe use of ladder and to prevent accident.
I will enumerate 5 safety tips to implement when working on a ladder
5 Safety tips on the use of ladder:
- Always face the ladder when ascending or descending.
- Always maintain 3 point contact on the ladder: 2 feet + 1 hand or 2 hands + 1 feet.
- Top of ladder should never be used as a step.
- Ladders should never be moved, shifted or extended while occupied.
- Never carry an object or load that could cause you to lose your balance.
You can also read: