Safety Specialist Job in Holland, MI, US – BENTELER Group
Division: BENTELER Automotive
Functional Area: Safety/Health/Environment
Career Level: Professional
Contract Type: Permanent/Full-time
Weekly Working Hours: 45.00
Required Languages: English (US)
Requisition ID: 735
At BENTELER, we make it possible. From promoting individual talents to international career prospects, or from generous opportunities for designing your career to personal development opportunities—at BENTELER, we always have answers to your questions about the future, based entirely on your personal needs. Diverse options that makes sure you can be anything and everything. Or, as we like to put it: BENTELER makes it happen!
– Provide support for the SHE Manager
– Chemical inventories and Safety Data Sheets
– Job Safety Analysis
– Personal Protective Equipment Analysis
– Ergonomic studies
– Environmental documentation/ISO support
– Training, including required MIOSHA, Benteler and new hire orientation.
– Minimum of an Bachelor’s Degree in Safety or Environmental program
– Knowledge of OSHA, MIOSHA, ANSI, NFPA and EPA regulations.
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.