Safety Specialist Insituform Technologies US
- Job ID: 2017-8451
Job overview/Company’s overview
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is seeking a Field Safety Specialist to join our team. While the position is primarily field based, the selected candidate will occasionally work from our offices in either Tulsa, OK or Houston, TX.
Corrpro Companies, Inc., a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is North America’s largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure.
Monitor and assist the HSE operations in your assigned region:
- Safety inspections, audits and surveys
- Accident and near miss investigations
- Written site specific safety plans for projects
- Complete safety surveys
- Perform employee training
- Recommend and/or create safety policies and procedure
- Assign individuals for outside safety training
- Coordinate office drug and alcohol testing
- Coordinate safety incentive documentation
- Effectively work and communicate with all levels of the company
- Assist in internal audits and ISO 9000
- Develop and recommend inspection and sampling techniques and quality control plans
- Develop process control procedures ensuring production of finished products meeting quality specifications and standards
- Visit customers and suppliers as required to confer on specific quality problems or issues
- Assist with managing the quality system audits as it pertains to ISO
- Assist in conducting and assigning auditors to the internal audits
- Assist in maintenance of quality records
- Oversee the calibration database including record maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
Note that this position is field based and requires frequent, overnight travel, including occasional work on weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree or an entry level experience in regulatory compliance and construction/general industry safety.
- Must have 2 years of safety experience
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Available for frequent travel and field work during the business week (90%)
- Quality experience preferably in an ISO 9000 system an asset
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent customer service is also a must
- Basic word processing power point and excel spreadsheet skills necessary
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Annual Bonus Potential, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
See the link below to apply if interested and qualified. Type-in the Job title in the search box to locate the job you are applying for after clicking on the apply button below.