Safety Relief Engineer ExxonMobil Malaysia
Location: Kuala Lumpur, 14, MY
Job Role Summary
- Provide daily technical support and guidance to a team performing safety facilities studies for ExxonMobil refineries and chemical plants around the globe.
- Responsible for delivering efficient and accurate studies and solutions in the area of process safety.
- Responsibility for technical guidance of team members.
Expected Level of Proficiency
- Bachelor of Engineering or higher degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Preferably 5 – 10 years of previous experience in the oil, gas or petrochemicals industry.
- Demonstrated experience leading technical teams.
- Solid understanding of Process Safety fundamentals including HAZOPs, Risk Assessments, Overpressure Protection and Contingency Analysis.
- Passionate to be an engineer and show strong attributes e.g. attention to details, highly organized, good math/analytical skills and practical use of engineering principles.
- Previous academic and/or practical experience in process simulation tools, like PROII, Hysys, are required.
- Previous academic and/or practical experience in flare modeling tools, such as Pressure Protection Manager (PPM), Visual Flow, FlareNet are required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.