- Deadline: 16-Sep-2019 (MST)
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Job Type: Full Time
Rummel Construction, Inc. is a general contractor, located in Scottsdale, AZ, providing heavy civil construction services. We are currently seeking a Safety Officer for our projects located throughout the Southwestern, United States. The Safety Officer must have the ability to work closely with the construction superintendents and sub contractors on the project, and implement the company’s Safety, Health and Environmental Compliance programs.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate and participate in daily/weekly safety meetings and formal worksite inspections
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Monitor worksites frequently throughout the day to ensure compliance with Safety, Health and Environmental Compliance programs
- Assist in jobsite incident/accident/injury investigations
- Compile statistical data for use and corrective action
Minimum Qualifications: MSHA Experienced Miner (previous or current). Experience in the construction industry with a focus in safety management. Ability to work independently and as a team leader, exercising professional judgment and behavior. Travel will be required.