Safety Officer Job in Nigeria
A construction company is looking for a Safety Officer. The Safety officer will be responsible for facilitating compliance with occupational safety guidelines on site.
– Ensure workers practice safe working techniques
– Implement and maintain health and safety standards
– Carryout toolbox meeting, pep talk, induction.
– Conduct assessment of possible risks and ensure preventive measures are taken
– Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information
– Ensure adherence with safety rules and regulation
– Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify non conformity
– 1-3 years relevant experience
– ISPON verified
– Excellent knowledge of potentially hazardous practices
– Familiarity with Construction site
Mode of Application
Qualified and Interested candidate should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org