Safety Officer Job in Lagos – Nigeria
• Monitoring incidence and report investigation with necessary recommendation
• Coordinate and monitor waste management
• Ensuring PPE compliance of staff within the factories
• Preparing and compiling safety report
• Ensure general good housekeeping of the factory
• Draft and monitor safety posters and signage
• Preparing and developing HSE programs in compliance with HSE requirements
• Inspection and monitoring of fire extinguishers
• Plan and coordinate toolbox talk and safety meeting
• Preparing and enforcement of safe operating procedures
Experience and Qualifications
• B.Sc/equivalent in any relevant Science or Eng discipline.
• At least 2 years’ experience post-graduation experience. Experience in similar industry is an added advantage.
• Institute of Safety Professional of Nigeria (ISPON) qualification
• ISPON General HSE qualification
• AOFA Level 3 qualification (First Aid at work)
Qualified and Interested candidates shoud send their cvs to email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.