Safety Officer ICE Petroleum Engineering Sdn Bhd Malaysia
- Job Type: Full Time
- Category: Health, Safety and Environment
- Closing Date: 6, Nov 2017
- Location: Malaysia
About Ice petroluem
ICE Petroleum is an integrated service provider for the global markets of downstream energy and utilities. We provide value-added services aimed at sustaining and enhancing plant services delivery. Our integrated operating model help drive superior asset performance throughout the plant lifecycle by offering optimised, end-to-end Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) services.
Established in 1991, ICE Petroleum had completed over 80 projects in Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Vietnam and Sudan for various clients which include energy multinationals and EPCM companies. We currently employ over 140 people who operate from our headquarters in Kuala Lumpur and 20 acres of fabrication facilities in Pengerang and Kuantan.
ICE Petroleum is an ISO 9001 (Quality Management), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) and BS OHSAS 18001 (Safety Management) company.
1. To ensure all aspects of safety plans are implemented accordingly.
2. To manage all HSE procedures & requirements pertaining to workers’ welfare, safe equipment, security; client’s HSE requirement, etc.
3. To be familiar with statutory requirements from DOSH and other government agencies.
4. To prevent any unsafe practices on project sites.
- Preferably Diploma with 7 years of experience in Oil & Gas industry disciplined in EPCC and/or Maintenance.
- Multiple vacancies