Safety Managers Job in Nigeria
3 Safety Managers Urgently needed by a Consulting Company to coordinate Safety management team on wide range of contracts.
Interested candidate must be willing to work in or out of Abuja, Lagos, Kano and other major cities accross Nigeria.
Responsibilities will included but not limited to;
* HSE Compliance Audits.
* HSE Documentation. (HSE-MP, HSE-MS, EMP, EIA etc)
* HSE team management in projects.
* HSE training.
– Interests applicant must have at least 5 years experience in safety management in one of he following areas or combined experience. (Construction, Mining, Oil & Gas, Process and Food Safety)
Degree or Masters in Occupational Safety, Environmental Science, Process Engineering similar qualifications will be a good advantage.
Professional courses must include but not limited to;
* ISPON Level 3.
* NEBOSH IGC.
* Certification in Project Management Courses will be an extra advantage.
Other important qualities:
* Good managerial and leadership skill.
* Good writing and reporting skill.
* Good Interpersonal relationship skill.
* Smart and clean.
* Good communicator.
* Able to work without supervision.
Salary offer 150k – 200k
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Safety Manager.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted please.
Kindly forward to qualified candidates.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.