Safety, Health, Wellbeing & Security Manager England
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Mail: email@example.com
We are recruiting for a large utilities organisation, who are looking for an experienced H&S Manager to work on a mobile basis within the Berkshire and home counties area.
This is a role where you will deliver on strategy across safety, health, wellbeing and security, advising on policy and implementing improvements to drive performance and build on initiatives
Key tasks will include:
- Working improve performance and raise awareness across safety, health, wellbeing & security and make cultural changes.
- Reporting and managing data
- Liaise with authorities and professional bodies to meet legislative requirements and industry best practice.
- Identify, plan and deliver training needs.
- Management of accident and incident investigations
Skills & attributes:
- CMIOSH or working towards achieving.
- Prior H&S technical and management experience including knowledge of wellbeing and security management.
- Experienced in
- A background gained within the utility sector would be preferable.
- Experience within customer focussed environment, within a process driven business role.
- Full UK driving license
If you are looking for a busy and varied role, with customer focus and would like to hear more about the role, generous salary and benefits available, please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis.
or Apply online
HSEQ Advisor Hays Specialist Recruitment Ireland | Apply