Safety Engineer – Saudia Arabia All nationalities(Western, Eastern) can apply,
The recruitment process will be in Dubai. Minimum Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree with NEBOSH or IOSH
• With minimum of 8 years of experience, preferred in Oil/Gas
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the implementation of effective Product Safety and Environmental Management.
• Ensure that safety issues are resolved in a timely and competent manner.
• Provide the consistent application of Engineering Governance within Product Safety and Environmental for the project.
• Ensure that the evidence required to support Product Safety claims is retained in an appropriate and auditable manner.
• Management of all safety activities.
• Development and coordination of processes across all Functions within the Project to deliver the requirements of the project’s Safety & Environmental Management Plan.
• Develop and maintain appropriate interactive lines of communication.
• Create and maintain a list of the Safety and Environmental accountabilities across all Functions within the Project.
• Sound knowledge and experience of IT based Hazard Log management systems.
Management of customer expectations through acceptance of design safety solutions. In depth knowledge of current Safety Management Processes. please share your cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org