Safety Analyst United States – Trinity Industries Inc.
Location: Navasota, Texas | United States
Job Ref: 1803343
Trinity Heads is searching for a Safety Analyst in our Navasota, TX office. As a Safety Analyst, you’ll ensure the implementation, administration and maintenance of the safety/environmental programs within a defined area. You’ll provide training to enable effective operation of the established safety systems and maintain records of training, qualifications, certifications as they apply to the safety program.
What you’ll do:
- Provide training to enable effective operation of the established safety systems
- Initiate, document and monitor corrective actions to adherence to safety programs
- Develop safety/environmental programs for compliance of company and government regulations
- Administer and monitor the safety / environmental programs
- Maintain records of training, qualifications, certifications, etc. as they apply to the safety program
- Inspect and tour organization facilities to detect existing or potential physical and health hazards, and recommends corrective actions and preventative measures where indicated
- Participate in the investigation of accidents and injuries and cooperates in the preparation of material for company use in hearings, and Workers Compensation claims
What you’ll need:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, regulatory personnel and general public
- Ability to speak effectively in one on one situations with individuals and before groups of people.
- Proficiency with the use of computers and software (Word processing, database, and spreadsheet)
- Fluency and proficiency of the English language
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to organize and carry out work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in the safety curriculum
Other Suggested Jobs