Job title: Safety Advisor
Location: Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland, United Kingdom
Job type: Contract
Expiry Date: 17 May 2017
Job Ref: VAC-59242
An Operator based in Aberdeen, are currently looking for a Safety Advisor to be based on an Offshore North Sea asset.
- Authorised Gas Testing Level 1 & 2 (OPITO Approved)
- Experience of safety in the petrochemical industry (3-5 years in safety, similar years experience in operations).
- A professional safety qualification is required i.e. The NEBOSH general certificate or ROSPA Safety Inspector for example. Leadership supervisory and training skills are essential.
- Working knowledge of safety legislation relevant to North Sea Installations, of safe working practices, fire fighting systems and techniques, and emergency response management.
- A good understanding of environmental requirements relevant to the site.
- Competent in the techniques of safety auditing, accident investigation and reporting.
- Computer literate in order to update statistical databases, create presentations and essential documents, process and forward digital photographs and ability to make presentations.
- Good knowledge of legislation and systems for dealing with radioactive substances including LSA scale
- Offshore Survival Certificate plus MIST
- Offshore Medical Certificate
Suitable and qualified candidate should upload a copy of their updated curriculum vitae here