Mission of ROCAD Construction
To protect our reputation for extremely short construction schedules and quality performance in accordance with international standards achieved through seasoned trained and experienced Nigerian workforce and a fleet of modern construction equipments.
To offer inventive and cost effective solutions to our clients including innovative ideas, engineering design, procurement, construction and maintenance in the construction industry.
To be the most sought after and reliable multi service Construction Company in Nigeria.
To become the nation’s reference point in the construction industry through quality jobs executed via experienced personnel by combining technical and financial resources for an anticipated and better results.
As a result of the expansion, opportunities have been created for graduates to join our organization through our Graduate Trainee Scheme. Successful candidates will work in our company newly located in Lagos, Nigeria, in the capacity below and may occasionally travel outside the state and country for further field training:
Job Title: ROCAD Construction Graduate Trainee
- We have a sole purpose of developing, training, packaging, delivery innovative engineering materials and services that best satisfy our clients and customers’ needs, while operating a highly profitable, efficient, resourceful and ethical organization.
- We’re looking for ambitious graduates, who want to be future business leaders or ground breaking engineers.
- Develop your skills working on different building and infrastructure projects. Collaborating with a diverse range of people, and carry out building services system inspections and heating ventilation and air conditioning design
- Prepare a variety of reports, contract documents and project designs, assessment calculations and drawings
- To work on a variety of construction related and property inspection/maintenance projects and undertaking building and site surveys
- Create innovative, high quality structural engineering designs on time and to budget and working alongside our architects and building services engineers
- Management of Material Resources
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.
- Knowledge and adherence to satisfy rules and regulations.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good house keeping standards.
- No skills or experience is required as adequate training will be given to all qualified applicants.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com